Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department
& Rescue Squad, Inc.
(a non-profit organization)
P.O. Box 987 - Huntingtown , Maryland 20639
19th Annual “Classic Corvette Contest”
The 1st Place Prize for the winning ticket drawn on October 19, 2014 will have the choice of this
1967 Corvette Convertible or $25,000.00, your choice!!!
2nd Place Prize is $2,000.00 - 3rd Place Prize is $1,000.00
4th Place Prize is $700.00 - 5th Place Prize is $300.00
As always, you do not need to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit the Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Dept. & Rescue Squad, Inc.
Black 1967 Corvette Convertible, Black Leather Seats,
327/300 HP Original Motor,
4 Speed, Bolt on Wheels, Side Pipes
Tickets are $10.00 for each sheet of 15 tickets.
Sheets of tickets are issued to one name.
- Please print the order form, and fill out with your information.
- Make your check or money order payable to Huntingtown VFD. (U.S. Currency ONLY)
- Mail the order form and payment to: Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department P.O. Box 987, Huntingtown, MD 20639
- Ticket stubs with your 15 ticket numbers will be mailed back to you, within 5 weeks of receipt.
- Entries must be received by October 6, 2014. You do not need your ticket stubs to win.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK!
The winner of the 2013 Classic Corvette Contest was Gerald Ortinski of Glen Burnie, Maryland.
The 2nd Place winner of $2,000 was Terry Bowman of Canton, OH.
Winner need not be present to win. Official rules on our web site.
Winner responsible for state and federal taxes, tags, fees, and delivery.
Winner is responsible for providing valid form of identification to receive prize. Void where prohibited.
If you or your organization needs additional entry forms, or have any questions, please contact us at
410-414-3427 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Classic Corvette Contest Rules
Printable Order Form (Adobe PDF 24K)
(Click the link above to obtain Adobe Reader. Required to print order form.)