Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department
& Rescue Squad, Inc.
(a non-profit organization)
P.O. Box 987-Huntingtown, Maryland 20639
2016 Classic Corvette Contest Rules
1. Raffle tickets for 1967 Corvette (or $25,000.00) available for 1st place winner. $2,000.00 for second place, $1,000.00 for third place, $700.00 for fourth place, $300.00 for fifth place.
2. All state and federals taxes, transfer fees, licenses and any other related expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
3. Must be 18 years of age to claim prizes. This contest void where prohibited.
4. Contest Drawing October 16, 2016. Winner need not be present at drawing. Need not have ticket stub to win.
5. Tickets via mail must be received by October 1, 2016.
6. Single tickets ($1.00) not sold via mail. Each single ticket stub must be filled out.
7. Sheets of 15 tickets ($10.00) are issued in one name only. With each sheet, the buyers name, address, & phone number only needs to be filled out one time per sheet. Sequential ticket numbers will be tracked in computer generated ticket logs when the customer’s name is entered into our records. The paper information with customer’s name and ticket numbers will be saved for backup purposes also.
8. All ticket stubs will be entered separately in the drawing barrel.
9. Drawing conducted by independent judge. Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Dept & Rescue Squad, Inc. decisions are final.
10. Winner will be notified by telephone and by certified mail from information on ticket stub.
11. Winner has thirty days from the drawing date to claim their prize, F.O.B. Huntingtown, MD. 20639 or forfeit all claims to prize.
12. First ticket drawn will be the winner of the corvette or $25,000.00 (winners choice). Second ticket drawn will be the winner of $2,000. Third ticket drawn will be the winner of $1,000. Fourth ticket drawn will be the winner of $700.00. Fifth ticket drawn will be the winner of $300.00. If a winner does not claim their prize as written in line 11, another ticket will be drawned from the barrel. All prizes will be given away. All tickets will remain in the barrel, until all prizes have been claimed.
13. If in the event the car is lost, damaged, or destroyed, or otherwise not available, the limit of liability shall be the prize of $25,000.00.
14. Any other claim is limited to the refund of the cost of ticket(s) purchased.
15. Purchase using U.S. Funds Only. Any non-negotiable financial instrument(s), and/or non-U.S. funds will result in voiding of ticket(s) purchased and disqualification from contest. In the event that tickets are paid for by a check and the account has insufficient funds a $25.00 fee shall be paid by a money order or cashiers check by purchaser. If this fee is not paid within 15 days, tickets shall be void.
16. Addresses and telephone numbers obtained by the Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Dept & Rescue Squad, Inc. shall be use solely for this contest.
17. Winner is responsible for providing valid form of identification to receive prize.