Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department
& Rescue Squad, Inc.
(a non-profit organization)
P.O. Box 987 - Huntingtown , Maryland 20639
20th Annual “Classic Corvette Contest”
The 1st Place Prize for the winning ticket drawn on October 18, 2015 will have the choice of this
1966 Corvette Convertible or $25,000.00, your choice!!!
2nd Place Prize is $2,000.00 - 3rd Place Prize is $1,000.00
4th Place Prize is $700.00 - 5th Place Prize is $300.00
As always, you do not need to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit the Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Dept. & Rescue Squad, Inc.
Milano Maroon 1966 Corvette Convertible, Black Leather Seats,
427/425 HP Original Motor, All Matching Numbers
Off Frame Restoration, 4 Speed, Knock Off Wheels, Side Pipes
Tickets are $10.00 for each sheet of 15 tickets.
Sheets of tickets are issued to one name.
- Please print the order form, and fill out with your information.
- Make your check or money order payable to Huntingtown VFD. (U.S. Currency ONLY)
- Mail the order form and payment to: Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department P.O. Box 987, Huntingtown, MD 20639
- Ticket stubs with your 15 ticket numbers will be mailed back to you, within 6 weeks of receipt.
- Entries must be received by October 1, 2015 You do not need your ticket stubs to win.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK!
The Winner of the 2014 Classic Corvette Contest was Jennifer Pipines of Fayetteville, New York.
The 2nd Place winner of $2,000 was Ronald Bourdette of Millerton, Pennsylvania
Winner need not be present to win. Official rules on our web site.
Winner responsible for state and federal taxes, tags, fees, and delivery.
Winner is responsible for providing valid form of identification to receive prize. Void where prohibited.
Winners have 30 days to claim prize or forfeit winnings.
If you or your organization needs additional entry forms, or have any questions, please contact us at
410-414-3427 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 Classic Corvette Contest Rules
See the Corvette at these Car Shows!
Printable Order Form (Adobe PDF 24K)
(Click the link above to obtain Adobe Reader. Required to print order form.)