Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department
& Rescue Squad, Inc.
(a non-profit organization)
P.O. Box 987 - Huntingtown , Maryland 20639
22nd Annual “Classic Corvette Contest”
MARLBORO MAROON 1967 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE
Black Interior and Top ~ 4-Speed M-20 Transmission
327/300 HP Original Motor ~ Frame on Restoration
The 1st Place Prize for the winning ticket drawn on October 15, 2017
will have the choice of this
1967 Corvette Convertible or $25,000 - your choice!!!
2nd Place Prize is $2,000 - 3rd Place Prize is $1,000
4th Place Prize is $700 - 5th Place Prize is $300
As always, you do not need to be present to win.
All proceeds benefit the Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Dept. & Rescue Squad, Inc.
Tickets are $10.00 for each sheet of 15 tickets ~ Sheets of tickets are issued to one name
- Please print out the Printable Order Form below, and fill out with your information.
- Make your check or money order payable to Huntingtown VFD. (U.S. Currency ONLY)
- Mail the order form and payment to: Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department P.O. Box 987, Huntingtown, MD 20639
- If using a Credit Card, please fill out the form below for credit card sales and HIT the Pay Now Button.
- Ticket stubs with your 15 ticket numbers will be mailed back to you, within 6 weeks of receipt.
- Entries must be received by October 1, 2017. You do not need your ticket stubs to win.
See the Corvette at these Car Shows!
Printable Order Form (Adobe PDF 24K)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK!
The Winner of the 2015 Classic Corvette Contest was Larry Etter of Colorado.
The 2nd Place winner of $2,000 was Betty McManus of Georgia
Winner need not be present to win. Official rules on our web site.
Winner responsible for state and federal taxes, tags, fees, and delivery.
Winner is responsible for providing valid form of identification to receive prize. Void where prohibited.
Winners have 30 days to claim prize or forfeit winnings.
If you or your organization needs additional entry forms, or have any questions, please contact us at
email@example.com or visit our information line at 410-414-3427.
(Click the link above to obtain Adobe Reader. Required to print order form.)